Terms & Conditions Melbourne Cup 2018
• We understand that there is no BYO.
• We understand no decoration or signage can be brought into the venue, and no AV equipment including the PA-system can be brought in or used unless agreed to in writing by NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager.
• We understand that we will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $95pp. We understand that any increase in number of guests remains subject to availability at all times.
• We understand that the Melbourne Cup 2018 event at NOLA Smokehouse and Bar is a cocktail-style event and seating will be available at a first-come first-serve basis.
• We understand that it is the responsibility of the card holders and or organiser/s of this booking to make it clear to their guests that all dietary requirements must be
communicated to NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservation Manager 72 hours prior otherwise we cannot guarantee that all requirements will be catered for appropriately.
• We understand that any payment due will be made on the day of the reservation unless agreed otherwise.
• We understand that canapés will be roving while the event is on and drinks can be ordered at the bar.
• We understand that there is a 10% gratuity on all transactions during the Melbourne Cup 2018 event that gets passed on to the team working that day.
• Management reserves all rights including behaviour, paraphernalia and intoxication for all bookings.
2. Client Responsibilities
This agreement takes effect when a NOLA SYDNEY P/L booking form has been reconfirmed by the NOLA SYDNEY P/L management. Prior to this, your booking will be
deemed tentative. The client will be charged for any damage or extra cleaning to the venue, NOLA SYDNEY P/L‘s property, NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s guests or its staff’s property incurred by guests or friends of guests attending your booking. The client will assist any intoxicated guests from your booking from the premises if and when requested by management.
Tickets for Melbourne Cup 2018 are non-refundable however the names on your guest list can be changed up to one working day prior via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Closing Times
The event runs from 12pm-3.30pm. After 3.30pm the venue will open to the public and we will continue to operate the regular bar service.
5. Venues Rights
We reserve the right to remove or have removed any patron from the premises behaving in an irresponsible manner. We take all care but assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or their guests. Due to seasonal availability and demand, certain set menu, a la carte menu and wine list items and prices may be subject to change without notice.
6. Credit Card Authorisation & Acknowledgment of Terms
By ticking the acceptance box below I confirm that I have read and accept the above terms and conditions and that I authorise NOLA SYDNEY P/L to deduct any necessary charges from my nominated credit card.