1. Customer Checklist
• We understand that there is no BYO.
• We understand that if we bring our own cake this needs to be pre-arranged with a NOLA team-member at a fee of $3 per head applies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
• We have chosen the food package/set menu for groups of 12 guests and above.
• We have chosen the wines (for groups of 16 or more, 7 days in advance).
• We have confirmed the number of guests. We understand that we will be charged for the number of guests confirmed three (3) working days prior to the booking; e.g. a booking is made for 20 people and 15 turn up on the day, you will be charged for the 5 people that aren’t there at the set menu price.
• We have provided a credit card to hold this booking.
• We understand that the credit card details are for securing the booking only and no deposit is taken. The credit card on file will only be charged if these terms and conditions are breached.
• We understand that payment will be made on the day unless agreed otherwise.
• We understand that Full- or Part-Venue Exclusives require a non-refundable deposit at the time of confirming the booking based on the minimum spend agreed upon with a NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager.
• We understand that it is the responsibility of the card holders and or organiser/s of this booking to make it clear to their guests that we do not split bills by more than 4 cards and that all bookings in the French Quarter must run on one tab.
• We understand that there is a 10% gratuity on the total bill for groups of 8 guests or more, and/or French Quarter bookings.
• We understand that it is the responsibility of the card holders and or organiser/s of this booking to make it clear to their guests that all dietary requirements must be communicated to NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager 72 hours prior otherwise we cannot guarantee that all requirements will be accommodated for appropriately.
• We understand that this agreement must be completed and submitted from this website before it takes effect, and that our booking might be cancelled if this form is not received at least three (3) working days prior to the event/one (1) working day prior to the event for bookings made on short notice as agreed with NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager.
• Management reserves all rights including behaviour, paraphernalia and intoxication for all hens, bucks parties & group bookings.
2. Client Responsibilities
This agreement takes effect when a NOLA SYDNEY P/L booking form has been accepted from NOLA SYDNEY P/L management. Prior to this, your booking will be deemed tentative. The client will be charged for any damage or extra cleaning to the venue, NOLA SYDNEY P/L‘s property, NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s guests or its’ staffs property incurred by guests or friends of guests attending your booking. The client will assist any intoxicated guests from your booking from the premises if and when requested by management. We understand that the full amount for the booking/function will be paid in full on the day electronically or by cash. Remittance may be required. We do not accept cheques.
Any cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com and receive confirmation before the cancellation takes effect. Cancellations received three (3) working days or more prior to the function date will not be charged cancellations fees. Cancellations made less than three (3) working days prior to the function date will be charged at the chosen set menu price per head, or minimum spend per head. Where no set menu price or minimum spend per head has been agreed a cancellation fee of $20pp applies. We understand that there may be different cancellation deadlines for Full- or Part-Venue Exclusives and during the peak season (November – January) but they will always be confirmed in writing by NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager. Non-arrival is considered a late cancellation.
4. Closing Times
Monday – Saturday 1.00AM, Sunday 6.00PM unless agreed otherwise by NOLA SYDNEY P/L’s Reservations Manager.
5. Venues Rights
We reserve the right to remove or have removed any patron from the premises behaving in an irresponsible manner. We take all care but assume no responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or their guests. Due to seasonal availability and demand, certain set menu, a la carte menu and wine list items and prices may be subject to change without notice.
6. Menu Changes
For group bookings of 30 or more people, we require five (5) working days for full menu changes.
7. Credit Card Authorisation & Acknowledgment of Terms
By typing the word ‘YES’ into the acceptance box below I confirm that I have read and accept the above terms and conditions and that I authorise NOLA SYDNEY P/L to deduct any necessary charges from my nominated credit card.
NOTE: A copy of this form will be forwarded to your nominated email address. One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your booking.